WeLend Card Debt Consolidation Loan helps applicants consolidate all debts and you can reduce your interest, time, or monthly instalment amount according to your situation.
- Total Amount Payable
- Total Interest Payable
New customers Get HK$50,000, Rebate HK$10,000! A.I. Card Debt Master calculates the best interest-saving repayment plan, skips Proof of Income and Address! Enhanced A.I. helps you to resolve all your debt!
Valid till 31 Aug 2020
- The Promotion is valid from July 7, 2020 to Aug 31, 2020, both dates inclusive.
- New customers who have successfully applied for and have drawn down on the WeLend Loan through designated online channel with a net loan amount of HK$50,000 or above and a minimum loan tenor of twelve instalments during the Promotion Period, shall be eligible to receive a up to HK$10,000 cash rebate.
different replacement plans available
Loan Approval Time
funds credited to the bank account instantly through FPS
Guaranteed Interest Rate?
No, final interest rate will be affected by the applicant’s TU credit report and financial status.
WeLend Card Debt Consolidation Loan analyses your debts and provides 3 different repayment plans for you to choose from to help you revitalise your credit score.
- WeLend’s A.I. Card Debt Master analyses your credit profile automatically and calculates the best interest-saving repayment plan for you instantly. Clear all your debt and revitalise your credit score
- 3 tailored repayment plan especially for you, all at once. Whether you want to reduce your interest, time, or monthly instalment amount, take control of your finances and choose what you want!
- Clear all your outstanding debt once and for all. WeLend helps you to plan ahead and resolve any remaining unsettled debt across different phases*. Settle your debt faster, improve your credit rating faster!
- Final approval is subject to the final submission of all relevant documents and the credit record of the applicant. WELEND LIMITED reserves its absolute rights on the final loan decision and on any disputes.
- Warning: You have to repay your loans. Don't pay any intermediaries.
- Money Lender's License: 0671/2019
Back to all Personal Loan
Disclaimer: At MoneySmart.hk, we strive to keep our information accurate and up to date. This information may be different than what you see when you visit a financial institution, service provider or specific product’s site. All financial products and services are presented without warranty. Additionally, this site may be compensated through third party advertisers. However, the results of our comparison tools which are not marked as sponsored are always based on objective analysis first.